Terms and Conditions
Limited Special Offer Vouchers Terms and Conditions
- 1 voucher is for 2 people, rates are per person sharing 1 room.
- Excludes Tourism Development Levy @1% per person per night.
- Any extra pax in party pays prevailing lodge rate.
- Any extra nights booked are at prevailing lodge rate.
- Park Entry Fees/Concession Fees are not included.
- Meals (lunch and dinner) must be purchased for each night to validate this voucher - lunch $20, dinner $25.
- Bar drinks are not included.
- Transport to and from Lodge is not included.
- Game drives are not included but can be pre-booked and paid for.
- Credit card surcharge 3.5% not included.
- Domestic flights and transport should be booked via Foxes Safari Camps.
- Tour Operators can purchase and resell these vouchers.
- Vouchers can't be extended beyond the travel dates mentioned below.
- Valid for travel between 01 June 2021 - 01 June 2022.
Cancellation Policy for bookings affected by Corona Virus.
In response to the outbreak of COVID19 we would like to offer the following variation to our terms and conditions:
For clients who are unable to travel to Tanzania because they are coming from countries that have issued a travel advisory against travel to Tanzania and/or flights are no longer operating into Tanzania:
- Travel may be deferred for up to 12 months, with notification of this intention to defer made at least 30 days before travel date.
- Any increase in costs between the original travel cost and the new travel date, specifically due to tax/park fee/unavoidable cost increases will be passed onto the client, even if not known at the time of travel.
- Third party services included in an itinerary will be subject to their terms and conditions and may be not covered by this deferment policy.
- Clients must check travel insurance provider regarding the COVID-19 policies.
Any further changes made to bookings will be considered on a case by case basis.
For cancellations made for any other reason, normal policies will apply.
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made at any Camp owned or operated by Foxtreks Ltd , trading as Foxes Safari Camps and to any third party services booked via Foxtreks Ltd.
By requesting a booking with Foxtreks Ltd, you accept these terms and conditions.
Bookings can only be made in writing by email or through the online booking system. Bookings made verbally in person, by telephone or by social media are not accepted, until confirmed in writing.
Bookings are not confirmed and space is not held until a booking summary voucher has been issued. Details must be checked and any errors notified in writing upon receipt or it will be deemed as correct and any changes will be at the cost of the agent/client.
Bookings can only be confirmed upon the receipt of full information for each guests including full name, nationality, passport number plus ages of any children.
Foxtreks Ltd reserves the right to refuse booking at it’s sole discretion and all bookings are subject to these terms.
Provisional booking – rooms are held upon receipt of a booking summary voucher which indicates the date upon which the provisional holding will automatically expire. No further notification will be made.
Provisional bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a 30% deposit unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to the booking being taken.
The balance of the invoice payment must be received no less than 30 days before the first service date. Failure to make payment will result in the rooms being release and the booking cancelled.
Payment should be made by bank transfer net of all bank charges, by pesapal/Directpayonline (surcharges apply) or Xpay. Cash payments are only acceptable with prior written agreement.
In the event of a change to or addition of any government tax, levy, park fee, concession fee, this additional amount will be invoiced to the agent/client, even if the trip has already been paid for.
Any cancellation or amendment to a booking must be made in writing and acknowledged in writing to be effective.
In the event of a cancellation or amendment after the booking has been confirmed by you, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- 30 days or more from first service date – loss of deposit
- Between 30 days and 7 days notice 50% of the total invoice amount
- Between 7 and and 48 hours notice 75% of the total invoice amount
- Less than 48 hours notice – 100% of the total invoice amount
Clients must be holding a valid and comprehensive travel and health insurance. In the event of an air evacuation, insurance papers will be required before the evacuation can take place.
No waiving of any cancellation fee will be considered due to a lack of insurance cover.
Health and Safety:
Clients are responsible for all matters relating to their health, vaccinations and prophylaxis. It is highly recommended that you contact your doctor or travel centre for advice on all health matters.
Vaccination requirements may vary from time to time so the latest information should be checked prior to arrival.
Foxes Safari Camps have no qualification to dispense any medicines, so clients should be aware of the remoteness of the places they are visiting and come prepared with basic first aid medicines and any prescription medications they may require. Should a guest fall ill during their visit, the most appropriate medical assistance will be sought for them for the professional prescribing of medication. Any first aid medication provided by Foxes Safari Camps is taken at a clients’ own risk.
Any allergies should be notified at the time of booking.
Clients must exercise proper care when staying in National Parks. Wild animals are free to wander around the camps and lodges in National Parks and no liberties should be taken. Children must be supervised at all times.
Clients undertake all activities in all locations at their own risk, and when asked to do so, must be prepared to sign a disclaimer form for specific activities.
Any special dietary requirement should be given at the time of booking and again upon check in. Please note that whilst every effort will be made to cook suitable food, ingredients are more limited in Tanzania than the western world.
Water in taps is not suitable for drinking. Clients should also note that water is pumped from the ground and may be discoloured.
Visa requirements should be investigated and applied with prior to arrival. Most visas can be applied for online at https://eservices.immigration.go.tz/visa/
World weather conditions are changing and we do not accept any responsibility for any unexpected weather conditions which may affect he enjoyment of your holiday.
Any issue arising during a guest’s stay should be voiced to, and registered by the management of the respective Lodge/Camp at the time. Feedback forms are provided for guest feedback and any complaint must be written onto a feedback form and signed by the guest.
War, Terrorism, Acts of God, Disease outbreaks:
Foxtreks Ltd accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, death, or cancellation of holiday, due to any act of war, terrorism, Act of God or disease outbreak.